Top 5 Best Copper Dinner Set Diwali Gifts in India 2021
Top 5 Best Copper Dinner Set Copper Thali Dinner Set – 63 Pieces, Brown
Royal Touch To Your Kitchen & Tableware
Indian Art Villa Dinner sets give your kitchen an antique touch to your Kitchenware and Tableware.
Steel surface which is used inside gives nutrition and taste to the food served in this beautiful set.
Attract your guest by these beautiful tableware & Kitchenware bowls, Thalis, Rice Plate, Fork & Spoon.
This is made of good quality compared to other brands. We provide our products with very good quality & services.
Top 5 Best Copper Dinner Set Traditional Stainless Steel Copper Dinner Set
- TRADITIONAL STYLE – An Essential Indian Dinnerware to present Indian Foods like Curries, Daal, Biryani, Condiments & Bread for Authentic Indian Dining Experience – BEST QUALITY ELEGENT GIFT ► NOTE* In This Pack You Get: 4 DINNER PLATE THALI SET + 1 COPPER CLEANING POWDER – BEST QUALITY ELEGENT GIFT
- 4 Thali ,1 Jug ,8 Spoon , 4 Fork ,4 Tumbler , 16 Serving Bowls Made in Stainless Steel & Copper
- Glass : Height – 4.8″, Dia3.5″, Weight – 260 gram & Each Bowl Height – 1.6″,Dia – 3.5″,Weight – 130 gram per pc
- Thali Size : Height – 1.2″,Dia – 13″,Weight – 1158 gram per pc
- Jug : Height – 11.5″, Dia3.5″, Depth – 10″, capacity – 2000 ml, Weight – 1175 Grams
- Thali Diameter Size: 12 inches, Height – 1.1 inches, Weight approx545 grams | Round Hammer Glass (Mathat), Color: Copper, Material: Pure Copper, Weight: Aprox 130 Gram, Height: 4.5″ INCH, Width/Diameter: 3.5″ INCH , Capacity: 375 ML & Each Bowl Diameter 4.2 inches, Height 1.8 inches, Depth 1.7 inches, Capacity – 200 ml, Weight approx 90 grams
- 2 Thali,2 Spoon,2 Tumbler,8 Serving Bowls
- TRADITIONAL STYLE – An Essential Indian Dinnerware to present Indian Foods like Curries, Daal, Biryani, Condiments & Bread for Authentic Indian Dining Experience – BEST QUALITY ELEGENT GIFT
- FUNCTIONAL & FASHIONABLE – We recommend to use Banana leaves over thali/plate to eat food from over it.
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanat damage. Use Pitambri Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. More effective than traditional cleaners like tamarind, lemon. Completely safe and gentle on hands. Comes with Sample Copper Cleaning powder and instruction manual is provided with every order
Prisha India craft dinnerware thali set of plate (thali set), bowls, tumbler, spoon. a thali set is a round platter with an eared rim. Entire meals can be served using this simple plate. The thali set is generally made with copper. Other dishes served on a thali set include vegetables, yogurt, chutney, and pickles! copper care instructions :clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don’t use it regularly. A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use not dishwasher safe not to be used in microwave support :your questions will be answered within 24 hours guaranteed quality :order with confidence.
India Craft Stainless Steel Copper Dinner Thali Set, 48 Pieces,
- Features: Prisha India Craft stainless steel copper dinner thali set, 48 pieces, service for 6, color: silver & brown, material: steel copper, each thali weight: aprox 1160 gram, height: 1.10″ inch, width/diameter: 13.00″ inch | each glass size: height: 3.50″, diameter: 2.80″, weight: 150 gram
- Each bowl size: height – 1.50″,dia – 3.30″, weight – 130 gram per pc
- Dessert bowl: height – 1.00″, diameter: 4.40″, weight: 140 gram per pc | fork size: length: 7.00 inch | spoon size: length: 7.00 inch
- 6 Thali, 6 Spoon, 6 Fork , 6 Tumbler, 18 Serving Bowls, 6 Dessert Bowl and Made in Stainless Steel & Copper
- Inside steel outside copper dinner set
Top 5 Best Copper Dinner Set Age Old Uses of Copper
The Ageless Use of Copper bears Testimony to its Myriad Virtues and Everlasting Appeal. Its Therapeutic Value has been handed down to us through the Ages.
In Fact, Water stored in copperware is virtually “The Elixir of Life”. Purified, it helps to regulate digestion and cardiac orders, the basis of Good Health, as practiced by Ayurveda and Rishis from Old Vedic Times.
Copper is the best material for manufacturing. Many people do not use it for their kitchen or even their bathroom.
However, in recent years there has been a change and copper is more and more popular. People have now started using copper in the manufacture of sinks, vents and other kitchen appliances.
The choice of color and color and design of copper means that people are choosing copper over other materials such as stainless steel and porcelain. They find that this material makes their kitchen and bathroom stand out.
If you are planning to modify your bathroom or kitchen, you can consider copper as one of your materials. If you think this is a big change and you don’t know much about the ingredients, then you should read for more information about the benefits of using copper.
1. Its appearance – Most people choose because of the presence of copper. When people use copper for their hood vents, they can choose the shade, they can choose the design, and they can edge around the edge of the hood. Therefore, they can integrate it into their kitchens better than stainless steel hoods. Even if they don’t like a design, they can contact a company and ask them to design a range hood from scratch. Everything will be handmade with the highest quality.
2. Bacteria – One of the best reasons to use copper is because it is like a superhero when it comes to bacteria. Copper has antibacterial properties, which kills bacteria within hours. With other materials such as steel or porcelain, bacteria can remain on the surface for weeks, even if users discontinue them. Therefore, it is a good thing to have a copper sink, because think of the food that you will wash and then do the dishes. This means that copper can help reduce cross contamination.
3. Long life – When you use materials like steel or porcelain, they will fade over time. It will take time but is still confirmed. Therefore, it is bad for the sink and vent because the smoke will cause condensation inside. With copper, you don’t have to worry about it. It will not corrode, rust, and almost never fall.
4. Designed – Items made of copper are easy to craft, which means they are cheaper than items made from any other material. Some objects like sinks are made from a single sheet. Other items, such as vents, may take more than a sheet, but it is still much cheaper and better priced than any other material.
Whether or not you want to use copper instead of steel or porcelain. You get some benefit for copper and it gets old so the color changes over time. You should expect it to darken, but it will add extra character to your kitchen or bathroom.
If you choose copper, you pay attention to how you clean. You should use lukewarm water and mild soap. You should not use a brush with hard thistle as it will mark copper and leave it with scratches all over it. You have to take care of it, but if you do, it will last for years.
Amazing benefits of using copper cooking utensils
Copper cookware is a new trend in premium kitchenware products suitable for today’s modern home kitchens. This is a practical investment that will make your food preparation easier and more efficient. But what exactly are the benefits that you can enjoy with this cookware?
Why buy copper cookware
Having this product for your home kitchen is a serious investment. And here are the reasons that buying such kitchen utensils is a must:
The most obvious reason for having such a product for your kitchen is its eye catching appearance. Copper has a very distinctive look and is made with a shiny exterior that makes it a great addition to any kitchen style. And yet, cleaning and maintaining these kitchen utensils is really easy. In fact, some consumers prefer the aged look of copper, which no longer needs to be continuously scratched for a polished look.
However, the interest of copper utensils and other cooking products does not stop with the physical and aesthetic aspects. It is a highly functional cookware set with many distinctive features for easier and better cooking.
Compared to other materials such as glass, stainless steel or aluminum, this type of cookware distributes heat up to ten times. Its high conductivity characteristics allow you to save more energy during cooking as this cookware requires a minimum amount of heat to prepare. For many people, copper is simply the best because nothing else can beat copper to conduct heat evenly. This not only means less energy to use while cooking with them, but also for easier and faster cooking. And yet, copper does not retain hot spots unlike stainless steel or pavers, making it safe to use around the kitchen to prevent accidental burns.
In addition to the ability to save energy when preparing your food, copper’s efficiency in conducting heat similarly reduces your cooking time. Therefore, you no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen unlike copper-free cooking materials as they cook food quickly and efficiently.
Finally, copper kitchen utensils come with a separate metal liner. This helps prevent copper from reacting with foods during the cooking process. So you can be sure that it is safe for you and your family to consume without any harmful reaction. And yet, many who have used it have noticed that the food is much better than other ingredients.
Considering the above benefits of buying and using copper cookware for your kitchen, you will definitely get more for the money you spend. And despite the advent of new, high-end cookware, it will remain a consumers’ first choice due to its unique combination of stylish and functional benefits.
The best place to find copper cookware is online where you can find virtual stores that offer such cookware at surprisingly low prices.