Masala Oats Benefits 2021 India Vitamin C, A or Zinc
Topic: Masala Oats Benefits 2021
Kapiva Masala Supergrain Mix 400g | Pack Of 2 | Vitamin C, A and Zinc | Oats, Ragi, Green Gram, Amaranth | Instant Meal
- AYURVEDA AIDED HEALTHY MEAL: Relish every bite of this wholesome Kapiva Supergrain Masala Meal which has magical benefits for your health. Laced with nourishing herbs namely Amla, Tulsi, and Turmeric, and coupled with 4 super grains Kapiva Masala Supergrain Mix ensures taste and nutrition through every bite you take!
- UNIQUE BLEND OF 4 SUPER GRAINS: Start your morning with an appetizing bowl of deliciousness and goodness. Our masala porridge mix is enriched with 4 wholesome super grains namely oats, green gram, amaranth, and ragi adding the much needed wholesomeness! It provides you optimal nutrients per serving. Moreover, our multigrain porridge is trans-fat-free and vegan friendly.
- HIGHER FIBER & PROTEIN-RICH: Rich in essential fibres and protein, our breakfast porridge gives you a nutritional boost and keeps you full for longer. Unlike other breakfast meals, our homestyle masala mix has 6g of protein and 4.4g of fibre in every serve, which can take you through your morning. It has 1.5x higher protein and 2.5x more fibre than 100g upma, poha and many branded oatmeals. This Supergrain porridge is a welcome break from sugary breakfast options.
- BOOSTS IMMUNITY: Discover a unique breakfast meal loaded with an ideal combination of immune-boosting ayurvedic herbs. Infused with 3 Ayurvedic herbs namely Amla, Tulsi, and Turmeric, our masala meal can also help in alleviating allergies and infections. Kapiva Supergrain mix is also a rich source of Vitamin C, A and Zinc, which are vital for boosting your immunity.
- CUT, POUR & BOIL: Between work and managing your morning routine, finding time to prepare a tasty and wholesome meal can be a task. But with Kapiva Masala Supergrain Mix, you can enjoy the savoury masala flavour and reap the benefits of pure ayurvedic herbs in as quick as 3 minutes. Cut, Pour, and Boil! It’s that convenient, so indulge in this nutritious quick meal before you run out the door again!
Modern Ayurvedic Nutrition
At Kapiva, we make Ayurveda simple, modern, and accessible for all. We use the ancient practices and apply them to modern formats of food. This mission is aptly captured in our tagline – Modern Ayurvedic Nutrition! Our products strike a good balance between taste and nutrition. Yummyveda as we call it. We are committed to making products which are authentic, nutritionally balanced, and easy to consume for modern Indians.
Kapiva Masala Supergrain Mix for Immunity – 400 Grams
Tasty & nutritious breakfast with Ayurvedic herbs
Give yourself a great head-start every morning with the Kapiva Masala Supergrain Mix, a nutritious breakfast enriched with Ayurvedic herbs. The protein-rich multigrains of this breakfast give you the required nutritional boost. You can avoid unhealthy breakfast and satisfy your hunger in a wholesome manner with this masala Supergrain breakfast. Enriched with 3 ayurvedic herbs namely Amla, Tulsi, and Turmeric, our breakfast meal can do a wealth of good to your immunity.
- High-fibre, protein-rich meal to keep hunger pangs at bay
- Blend of 3 immunity herbs to ward off allergies
- Rich source of Vitamin A, C and Zinc that are vital for immunity
- 4 super grains in every bite for wholesome nutrition
Kapiva Masala Supergrain Mix has endless benefits Masala Oats Benefits 2021
3 Ayurvedic herbs to boost Immunity
Our masala meal is infused with 3 immune-boosting ayurvedic herbs namely Amla, Tulsi, and Turmeric. Without compromising on taste, we give your breakfast a powerpack of an immunity boost.
Highly Nutritious breakfast with 4 super grains
Kapiva Masala Supergrain gives you the benefit of a protein-rich, high-fibre meal from the blend of 4 super grains- oats, green gram, amaranth, and ragi. It has 1.5x higher protein and 2.5x more fibre than 100g upma, poha and many branded oatmeals.
Rich source of Vitamin A, C and Zinc
Kapiva Supergrain mix is also a rich source of Vitamin C, A and Zinc, which are vital for boosting your immunity. Say goodbye to those unhealthy snacks and indulge in the healthy essence of our porridge mix that does a wealth of good to your health.
Keeps you Full for Longer
Being rich in essential nutrients like fibres and protein, our breakfast porridge gives you a nutritional boost and keeps you full for longer. Unlike other breakfast meals, our supergrain mix has 6g protein and 4.4g fibre in every serve.
Saffola Masala Oats Veggie
- Veggie Twist Oats comes with rich and creamy mix of aromatic spices with a hint of coconut gravy
- Ready in 3 minutes, an instant oatmeal cereal for Breakfast or evening snacks
- Oats are high in fibre and protein, which keep you fuller for longer, control your hunger pangs and thereby help you manage weight
- Helps you stay in shape
- Upto 70 percent less fat than instant noodles. Study dated 31st Oct 2017 based on declared nutrient information of instant noodles vs Saffola Masala Oats
- Enjoy a perfect guilt free snacking anytime, anywhere, with the tasty yet healthy Saffola Classic Masala Oats- just like the taste of home-cooked food
Saffola Masala Oats Veggie Twist, 1 kg
Saffola brings the Masala oats made from wholegrain filled with the richness of fibre. Saffola Masala Oats really are the smarter way to stay fit. Oats are high in fibre and protein, which keep you fuller for longer, control your hunger pangs and thereby helps you manage weight. A quick, healthy meal anywhere, anytime!
Veggie Twist is rich and creamy mix of aromatic spices with a hint of coconut flavour. Veggie Twist has a delicious and crunchy mix of carrots, peas and french beans.
1 Research shows that diets rich in fibre help in weight management; oats are a high fibre wholegrain breakfast, and hence, a smarter option than refined cereals. Saffola encourages you to exercise regularly, follow a healthy lifestyle and a diet low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium to keep your body fit.
2 As per Codex Alimentarius Commission Guidelines (CAC/GL 23-1997) * Up to 70% less fat* than instant noodles; Study dated 31/08/17 based on declared nutrient information of instant noodles vs Saffola Masala Oats.
Saffola Masala Oats features:
- Goodness of oats and vegetables
- Up to 70% lesser fat* Ready in 3 minutes
- High in Fibre and Protein 1
- Help you stay in shape 1
- Healthy and delicious
- Masala Oats Benefits 2021
How to make Creamy Veggie Twist Oats Mushroom Soup
Masala Oats Benefits 2021
How to make Saffola Masala oats Veggie Twist Crumpets
Masala Oats Benefits 2021
How to make Saffola Masala Oats Veggie Twist Deviled Eggs
Masala Oats Benefits 2021
Oat Bran – 5 Benefits for Everyone Masala Oats Benefits 2021
It is rich in dietary fiber and is one of the best sources of vitamins. Our body needs fiber to eliminate toxins from the liver and colon. Fiber is also useful for losing weight because it does not add much fat or muscle to the body. It is perfect to fill you up. Oat bran mainly consists of glass fiber. Therefore it is very popular among those who want to include fiber in their diet, both for losing weight and for good health.
2. Oat bran is rich in vitamins and minerals.
It is one of the best natural sources of vitamin E. The body needs vitamins and minerals to achieve strength and good health. Vitamin E is good for the eyes and skin. Protein in burns helps in building muscle. It practically does not contain fat and therefore it is very beneficial for those who want to lose weight.
3. It helps in reducing the bad cholesterol level
Because it is rich in fiber and contains no high sugars, it can help reduce high cholesterol levels in heart patients and prevent heart disease. Many studies have been done and it has claimed benefits about lowering cholesterol and helping the liver to reduce bad cholesterol in the body.
4. It helps to increase appetite
The fiber in the innards of oatmeal can help increase appetite and increase metabolism. Because oatmeal can be eaten in large quantities without feeling full, it is a very useful way to increase the body's metabolism and increase muscle mass and lose fat. It is also easy to reduce stress levels due to oat bran, as it helps reduce nervous system problems.
5. It is cheap and available anywhere in the world
Oatmeal is easily available worldwide and you can buy it online on popular websites. It is best to buy it in its natural and organic form. It is not only cheaper in its organic form, but is also easier to obtain. If you cannot find it locally, you can search for exporters in your nearest states.
Healthy Oats in Your Diet Masala Oats Benefits 2021
Doctors and dietitians around the world are trying to promote the value of eating complex carbohydrates and right wrong beliefs about this food group.
Complex carbohydrates offer nature's best. Grains such as rice, oatmeal, wheat; Root crops such as potatoes and yams; Or legumes, such as peas and legumes, staple foods traditionally considered nutritious since ancient times.
In fact, complex carbohydrates are less fat than animal-protein foods that naturally contain fat. Basically, complex carbohydrates are made up of two major components: fiber and starch.
Complex carbohydrates are low-fat because fiber helps create a feeling of fullness. Fiber is likewise a natural fat absorber, suggesting that complex carbohydrates can help reduce the risk of heart diseases and dangerous diseases such as cancer.
Only complex carbohydrates become enemies when they are processed or cooked with ingredients that are unhealthy; When they are richly buttered, seasoned with much sodium and other additives, or coated with sugar and cream. Thus, the biggest challenge is how to get optimal health benefits from complex carbohydrates and prepare food more healthily.
For example, more and more people are now liking oatmeal as a breakfast food for the family because all kinds of oats - rolled oats, old-fashioned oats, quick-cooking oats, and instant oats - are whole. Cereal products are great nutrition and other health facilities. Eating a bowl of oatmeal as part of a diet that is low in total fat is proven to reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers. A single bowl of oatmeal taken at breakfast can help in weight control by reducing hunger at lunch.
Oatmeal can be prepared in many delicious ways. To add an extra serving of calcium and a dash of cream, prepare oatmeal with fat-free milk instead of water. Top with your favorite fruits, nuts, or natural flavors like maple syrup or honey that ever get an attractive yet healthy treat.
Cooking or baking with oats is another way to prepare whole grains in gastronomic delights.
Oats include a variety of foods, fiber, texture, and flavor, including meatballs, meatballs, muffins, bread and biscuits, pancakes, cookies, and fruit peels. Oats can also serve as great toppings for fresh fruit crisps and crumbles.
For those who are always on the go, there are instant oatmeal products that can be mixed with low-fat milk or chocolate drinks. With a little creativity, oats can definitely be a mouth-watering addition to a healthy, well-balanced diet.