How to Wear Dark Lipstick – 5 Ways to Wear Lipstick India
Topic’; How to Wear Dark Lipstick –
Always want to wear red lipstick, but don’t know how to do it? Or do you want to blend your normal red lipstick look? If so, you are in the right place! Here we have five different makeup ideas focused on iconic red lipstick, so you can get the look that suits you best.
1. Classic – This look focuses on smooth skin, deep eyes and pop-up red lips. The lips should be the center of attention, so don’t go overboard with the rest of your face. The foundation and concealer even out the skin, with a few coats of mascara on the upper and lower lashes, are enough to achieve this classic look. If you want to lift it up a notch, add winged eyeliner and a hint of blush.
2. Natural: You want to highlight your cheekbones and other high points of the face, add a little bronzer to the contour and sprinkle in a natural pink blush. Bronze eyeshadow with minimal eyeliner and kajal will allow your rough red lips to take center stage.
3. Glamor: If you are going to a club or a social event, this is a great makeup idea! I recommend preparing eyelashes and face so that makeup can be applied on a smooth surface. Apply your favorite smokey eye, complete with winged eyeliner and a pair coat of mascara. Use foundation and concealer to make your face look flawless, and highlight and contour the high and low points of your face. Lightly apply blush and apply matte red lipstick instead of glossy; You do not want your glamorous appearance to be completely heavy.
4. Dramatic – Pop your false eyelashes! This look is all about overdosing in a very good way. For your eyes, use darker matt shades to add definition, then apply winged eyeliner, hairpiece and mascara. For your face, use a full coverage foundation and follow up with contour and highlighting. Finally, a peach blush and matte red lips complete this look.
5. Gentle: Use a BB cream or light coverage foundation that reveals any freckles you may have. A light coat of tan or brown eyeshadow in the crease of your eyelid, along with a coat or two of mascara, will soften your eyes. Finally, a glossy or matte red lipstick completes this look.
Whether you are a low-key or more glamorous girl, you now have five new makeup ideas to help match your red lipstick look. No matter which one you choose, you are sure to rock the red lipstick like never before!
If You Wear Lipstick, You Must Read This How to Wear Dark Lipstick –
Most women who wear make-up often know that they enjoy applying lipstick, but even though they enjoy applying lipstick, it can sometimes be difficult to deal with. Wearing lipstick can become a burden because you feel that you have to apply it continuously or at least touch it because it can be easy to fade or be left behind on things you eat or drink.
Most women think that to wear lipstick without touching it, you have to apply permanent lipstick. The good news is that you do not need a permanent lipstick, but you do need to learn to apply lipstick properly. The biggest problem that women see behind fading lipsticks and lipsticks is that it was not applied correctly in the beginning. Learning how to apply it correctly will allow your lipstick to last all day, which is what most women want.
One way to help your lipstick throughout the day is to use lip liner. When choosing lip liner you want to go one or two shades darker than your lipstick which will allow your lips to look more natural. To help your lipstick last longer, you want to apply lip liner all over your lips, not on the side of your lips. After applying the lip liner, wait a few minutes for it to dry and then apply your lipstick. If you are not a fan of lip liner, you can use chap stick in the same way. Just by applying a layer of chap stick to your lips and letting it dry before applying lipstick, this will keep your lipstick on all day.
Something else you should know about applying lipstick is that your lipstick should be lighter or darker than the rest of your makeup. For example, if you are going to wear darker lipstick, you want lighter eyeshadow, but if you want to go with darker shades for your eyes then you wear light lipstick. This is important because it prevents your makeup from getting distracted; Being one darker than the other, your eyes and lips each attract attention in their own way.
In addition to trying to keep their lipstick on all day, some women find that wearing lipstick causes their teeth to look yellow rather than white. The best way to combat this problem is to wear a shade of lipstick that is blue in color. You can also wear plum colored lipstick or light pink dress. To find shades that try on different types of colors before purchasing lipstick, this way you know for sure that the color works.
Lakme Absolute 3D matte lip color How to Wear Dark Lipstick –
- Matte Lipstick with a hint of shine
- Glamourous Lips with an added Dimension
- Experience Rich color Payoff In a single stroke
- The future of lip color
- Long Lasting Mattes
- Brings Out your Many Dimensions
- LEARN MORE
Lipstick – Have You Remembered Yours? How to Wear Dark Lipstick –
Lipstick is the basic makeup material for most modern women. Even if she is in a hurry she never forgets to put on her lipstick. Lipstick, as the name itself suggests, is a cosmetic item applied to lips. Since the range of lipsticks available in the market is very large for every woman and she has her own brand and type of lipstick which suits her well.
Moisturizer is the most common component of lipstick and it prevents the lips from drying out due to external conditions. Yet another ingredient is sunscreen and it helps prevent damage to the lips by sun rays. It does not add color or feeling to the lipstick.
Every woman has her own ideas of coloring for her lips and there is a color for every woman, but it may be odd that she needs a color. Most of the ladies usually choose bold reds to their liking, and a small number of them go for shades such as pink or coral or other lighter colors.
It is fashionable to wear lipstick or to match the color or pattern of your dress depending on the event they are going to or the mood you are in. Just as we have colors for every woman’s desire, we also have a huge range of brands that offer their select and exclusive range of lipsticks.
Today’s lipstick users are more demanding than ever and they want their lipsticks to last longer offering colors that are vibrant and pleasing on their lips. Due to this cosmetic companies are offering more range of products to cater to different needs of their customers.
Most brands have introduced lipsticks that are applied throughout the day and never smear or peel off even if you drink or eat. These lipsticks stay fresh till late in the evening and there is no need to apply them again during the day. This type of lipstick is best suited for today’s business and career women who work throughout the day.
They can apply these types of lipsticks in the morning and continue to work until evening without worrying about their recovery during their working hours.
You do not need to take a trip to buy your lipstick as the entire cosmetic and general stores are well stocked with all categories of lipsticks. In some malls and large outlets, lipstick counters are often operated by trained beauticians who can give you proper advice and help in the selection of lipstick that is best suited for you
Tips For Putting on Lipstick How to Wear Dark Lipstick –
As a woman you need to feel that if you are wearing any other type of makeup then it is important to wear lipstick as it gives you the final touch. Lipstick can be used with other makeup, but it can also be used alone to finish your face. The key to wearing lipstick is making sure that you are applying it correctly, which is varying on different factors. No matter if you are going out for a night on the town or getting ready to work on the color of your lipstick and the shape of your lip is going to determine how you should apply your lipstick.
The first thing you should have while applying lipstick is a mirror. You want to use a mirror that is going to allow you to take a closer look at your lips, so sometimes bigger is going to be better. Small compact mirrors can work in a pinch, but should be avoided if possible. You will need two colors of lipstick; One is going to be the actual color, while the other is going to be the tube finishing color. Lip liner, a lip brush, and lip balm will also be required.
The first step in applying real lipstick is to apply a small amount of lip balm to your lips with a cotton swab. Lip balm will help moisturize your lips and it will help in maintaining the color of your lipstick for a longer period of time.
After the lip balm has dried, you can apply the lip liner to the outside or inside of your lips, making sure it is placed on a fine line. To make your lips look thinner, apply lip liner to the inner edges of your lips, while applying lip liner to the outside edges will make your lips look fuller. When applying lip liner you want to start in the middle of your lips and work outward, and you should always follow the natural shape of your lips.
The third step is to apply your lipstick, using a lipstick brush or lipstick tube to apply lipstick to your lips. You will want to use the actual color of the lipstick during this phase, not the finishing color. When applying lipstick make sure that you apply it evenly on your lips, pay full attention to the edges as many people ignore them. After applying the actual color, you want to apply the finish color and then gently blot your lips with a tissue.
Chambor Extreme Wear Transferproof Liquid Lipstick (482) – 6 Ml
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||18 x 8 x 8 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||9 Grams|
About this item
- Long Lasting Lipstick
- Moisturizing Finish
- Soft and Smooth Texture